DeLonghi Icona 4 Slice Toasters, CSN Stores and Cinnamon Toast

Thursday 18 November 2010



The other day I was contacted by CSN Stores and asked if I would like to review one of their products. I jumped at the chance and was given a gift certificate to choose anything from the wide range of products that they offer.

Todd and I were in dire need of a new toaster, our old one having given up the dust, and so I had great fun perusing all of the toasters on offer in their store. There were more than 88 different toasters to choose from!



After spending some time looking them all over I finally settled on the DeLonghi Icona 4 Slice Toaster in Blue. I loved the retro look of it and the colour suited me to a "T". I placed my order and was thrilled when I got an e-mail a little while later telling me that it had already been shipped and I would be receiving it by courier the very next day!!

True to their word, it was delivered within 24 hours and in perfect condition. I was very impressed!

I just love the colour and sleek retro look of this toaster. It also comes in a few other colours as well, such as red and silver . . . but I love the blue! Here are some other features:

  • Blue finish with chrome trim
  • 1.8KW for rapid toasting
  • Excusive Icona 4 slice toaster
  • Stylish finish - will not show finger prints
  • Electronic controls: reheat, defrost, bagel and cancel
  • Extra deep crump tray
  • Neon indicator function lights
  • Extra lift position for easy removal of small slices
  • Variable browing controls
  • Variable width bread slots





I tested it out this morning by making my favourite Cinnamon Toast and I was really pleased with the way it toasted the bread, all even and very quickly too!

All in all I am more than pleased with my new blue toaster and am saving up now to get a kettle to match. It goes without saying that I will be ordering it from CSN stores. I was well impressed with their service.

Quick delivery which is free on almost everything over £40. Why not click on over now and take a look for yourself. Click here for CSN Stores UK and here for CSN Stores USA and Canada.

Thanks so much to Eileen at CSN Stores for having given me this opportunity!

9 comments

  1. What a slick looking toaster! We have a delonghi toaster (though not quite as impressive as yours!) which is years and years old and is still going strong, good choice by you. Also fantastic for a shop to give you such swift service.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wooo what a fancy looking toaster. CSN Stores are so fast at delivering - I love them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooooh! I LOVE that toaster, Marie! So retro and fabulous! I'm playing catch-up again....what fabulous recipes you've been posting, and I've been missing everything!

    Hope you're having a beautiful day, my friend...it's sooo cold and foggy here this early morning, and I have to go and take the girls to seminary now!

    So much love and happy thoughts being sent to you today, my friend!

    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have been drooling over that toaster in John Lewis..I want the toaster and the kettle but cannot justify it at the moment as we have a perfectly good kettle and toaster at the moment.

    I must try cinnamon butter..mmmmmmmmmmmmm

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is interesting.......Looks so nice toaster... Thanks so much.....

    ReplyDelete
  6. Now what did you go and do that for? I've just spent $220 on Le Creuset at CSN stores thanks to you :-))

    I am calling it a early Christmas pressie to myself :-))

    ReplyDelete
  7. Greetings from Chile!!!
    Nice blog!! Yummmy!!!
    María Isabel Lucas

    ReplyDelete
  8. that is just so cool that you get to try out that toaster and keep it! i love the look of the toaster. mine will only toast the bottom half of the bread! im going to keep that one in mind. enjoy!
    blessings,
    aimee

    ReplyDelete
  9. we've got the red one of these, and it works perfectly. You have so much more control as to how well done you like your toast - not like my old one which was really hit and miss!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. I love to hear from you so do not be shy!


BEFORE LEAVING A COMMENT OR RATING, ASK YOURSELF:
Did you make the recipe as directed? Recipe results are not guaranteed when changes have been made.

Is this comment helpful to other readers? Rude or hateful comments will not be approved. Remember that this website is run by a real person.

Are you here to complain about ads? Please keep in mind that I develop these recipes and provide them to you for free. Advertising helps to defray my cost of doing so, and allows me to continue to post regular fresh content.

Thanks so much for your understanding! I appreciate you!