Nutty Chocolate and Marshmallow Mini Pizzas

Saturday 4 May 2013



I was sitting here this afternoon and craving something. I wanted something sweet and yet a bit savoury at the same time . . .



I decided to toast some English muffins and then cover them with milk chocolate chips, toasted pecans and marshmallows . . . which I then popped back under the grill until the milk chocolate was oozing, the marshmallows were stickily bubbling and the nuts were toasty brown.



Think S'Mores, but in pizza form.



Incredibly, edibly, moreishly good!



I think I may have created a monster with this one . . . the possibilities are endless . . .

Really.




*Nutty Chocolate and Marshmallow Mini Pizzas*
Serves 2
Printable Recipe

Oh, this is sinful . . . sweet and sticky yum!! Almost instant and incredibly moreish!

2 English muffins, sliced in half through the middle
2 heaping TBS single cream
15g plain chocolate, grated or shaved, or good quality chocolate chips
15g pecan nuts, chopped
25g mini marshmallows

Heat the grill to medium. Place the muffin halves, bottom side up, under the grill and toast them. Remove them from the frill. Sprinkle the cream over each, dividing it equally. Sprinkle with the chocolate chips, nuts and marshmallows. Place under the grill again, goodie side up. Toast until golden and bubbling. Remove from the grill and allow to sit for a few minutes before eating.

*Note* - Eat with some caution as the toppings will be hot, but oh so scrummy!

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. I love to hear from you so do not be shy!


BEFORE LEAVING A COMMENT OR RATING, ASK YOURSELF:
Did you make the recipe as directed? Recipe results are not guaranteed when changes have been made.

Is this comment helpful to other readers? Rude or hateful comments will not be approved. Remember that this website is run by a real person.

Are you here to complain about ads? Please keep in mind that I develop these recipes and provide them to you for free. Advertising helps to defray my cost of doing so, and allows me to continue to post regular fresh content.

Thanks so much for your understanding! I appreciate you!