Coco Cafe Sport Drinks

Friday 6 June 2014

 photo SAM_4738_zps768c8ac3.jpg

These drinks from Coco Cafe recently arrived in my post.   I could actually taste them myself because I follow the Word of Wisdom, which means I don't drink tea or coffee, and these both have coffee in them.   Coconut Water is supposed to be really good for you.  Packed with a variety of nutrients it is the purest form of hydration next to water itself.

Coco Cafe

Created with nothing more than natural coconut water, espresso and reduced fat milk, these drinks are designed to give you a taste of natural hydration and energy  a sustainable buzz using natural ingredients only.  If you are a coffee drinker, I would imagine you would find these drinks refreshing and delicious.

What I can tell you about them is the packaging is bright and attractive and the containers a great size for carrying with you and easy to hold.  Gluten free and suitable for Vegetarians.

330ml and available at Ocado, Waitrose, Amazon.uk for approximately £1.50 to £1.99.

Follow them on Facebook
Follow them on Twitter

4 comments

  1. Hello Marie, Waiting for my first attempt at your Magic Custard Cake to bake. My 95 year old Hungarian friend who remembers a similar recipe from her childhood has dropped several charming hints that she would like to taste it again. Fingers crossed I'm not really a baker, hopefully she will be enjoying a slice tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope that you are happy with the results! I have my fingers crossed with you! xo

      Delete
  2. Hello Marie,
    Both of us crossing our fingers must have done the trick, the cake turned out just fine. Sadly my friend is poorly today, maybe she will be up to eating some later.
    Jennie x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am happy to read that the cake turned out well, but sadly your friend is feeling poorly. I hope she does feel better later on! xo

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by. I love to hear from you so do not be shy!


BEFORE LEAVING A COMMENT OR RATING, ASK YOURSELF:
Did you make the recipe as directed? Recipe results are not guaranteed when changes have been made.

Is this comment helpful to other readers? Rude or hateful comments will not be approved. Remember that this website is run by a real person.

Are you here to complain about ads? Please keep in mind that I develop these recipes and provide them to you for free. Advertising helps to defray my cost of doing so, and allows me to continue to post regular fresh content.

Thanks so much for your understanding! I appreciate you!